RE: Re: XBOX Softmod - there *IS* a god, - and he effing hates me!

Hi Tim.

Yup, I'd already figured out from reading some of the tutorials that I
would hit the 137GB limit, so was expecting to end up with an F:
partition that stopped there...

What I haven't yet figured out is *how* to format the additional space
via the EvoX dashboard, - no obvious options for doing it as far as I
can see, nor does there appear to be a file manager app available that
has any options for disk partitioning/formatting..

I came across this one earlier today:
http://www.xbox-hq.com/html/xbox-tutorials-20.html

which describes adding a "Format F" option to the Evox.ini file
and I
wonder if I could do the exactly the same to format the G partition... -
I haven't tried this yet though...

Paul G.