RE: RE: XBOX Softmod - there *IS* a god, - and he effing hates me!

Thanks to all who replied for the helpful suggestions and pointers...

I did eventually get the Action Replay to work on a different PC, and
once I had that working, everything else was pretty much as easy as it
should have been... - OK, one of the exploit files was 7.9MB and I only
have an 8MB memory card, so I had to copy over the two files separately,
but once they were both on the XBOX, everything else was >fairly<
straightforward.

That box is now modded, running EvoX, and working off a 250GB internal
disk.

I still have a couple of things that I need to figure out, but I expect
it's all pretty standard stuff from here on in:

a) How to format the G: partition, since only half the 250GB disk is
currently available (as the 120GB F: partition)

b) What various apps & utilities I want to load on to the box. - I
definitely want XBMC, and I think I may want to change the dash. But I'm
not sure what else I might want...

c) How to get my current collection of game disks ripped to the HDD so I
can take the machine out to the holiday home, but leave all the game
disks behind.

Having done one, I feel I've already gone through all the pain, so I'll
probably do another one tomorrow....

Cheers!

Paul G.