[ADVERT] Job opportunity at Adapt Control Solutions

  • Subject: [ADVERT] Job opportunity at Adapt Control Solutions
  • From: "Ben Geach" <BenUKHA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 11:11:56 -0000

We have a position available at our Technical Support and Training
office in Chiswick, West London.

Please feel free to forward the details below to any friends or
colleagues who you think might be interested.

Thanks,
Ben
bg@xxxxxxx
0208 819 5505

***************************************

Do you have a passion for technology?
Can you explain technical systems to non-techies?

Adapt Control Solutions AS is an established brand for installing
high-end home control systems into properties, and developers of ACS,
our in-house hardware/software platform.

There are currently twenty six Adapt branded office in Europe,
operating under our franchise program. In UK and Scotland we presently
have eleven offices.

We are looking for a candidate with tehcnical background and a passion
for technology who is organised and self motivated to join our West
London (W4) office to support and develop our business in UK and
throughout Europe.

Job details found at:
http://www.careers.lon.ac.uk/output/page319.asp?id=26493

To apply email londonoffice@xxxxxxx for an application form
or call Ben or Nick on 0208 819 5505

Closing date for applications is 08/10/2008, start date is negotiable.