[Advert] FS X10 and Clipsal for lighting control

  • Subject: [Advert] FS X10 and Clipsal for lighting control
  • From: "Keith Finnett" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:56:15 -0000

All,

Not sure if anyone is interested, but i'm selling a load of X10 and
Clipsal stuff as I no longer need it. It's all used, but in excellent
condition. I've got the following:

27 x Clipsal momentary rocker switches, not labelled i.e. plain switch
4x Clipsal normal rocker switches, not labelled i.e. plain switch
9x 1 hole Clipsal switch face plates
3x 2 hole Clipsal switch face plates
3x 3 hole Clipsal switch face plates
13x X10 LD11 lamp modules
5x X10 LM12 lamp modules
1x X10 AM12 lamp modules
4x X10 LW10U wall switches
Plus a bag of quick blow fuses for some of the above.

Let me know offlist if you're interested, otherwise it's going on
ebay!

Thanks,

Keith