Re: RE: XBOX Softmod - there *IS* a god, - and he effing hates me!

On 25 Sep 2008, at 15:38, Paul Gordon wrote:

> Right, the single most annoying thing about this whole endeavour, is
> the
> ridiculous amount of hoops these people make you jump through just
> to be
> able to download the bits required..
>
> I've just spent at least 20 minutes trying to get the AID2
> package... no
> matter what I do, I just seem to be going round in a loop, -
> completing
> all the stupid faffing about, then when I think I've done all the
> things
> they ask, and I get to the final download link, it just takes me
> back to
> the first page and says I have to go through it all again... sigh...
>
> Frankly, I can't be bothered with them... does anyone have a copy of
> this package that I could take a copy of?

I used to have a similar problem getting the softmod onto my memory
card!  Was pain until I got it sorted - took me several hours, nearly
threw a Xbox out of the window - but funnily enough, I don't remember
what I did to fix the problem... :)

Anyway.  To be a little more helpful, and just pointing it out, I
softmodded 2 Xboxes a month ago successfully with instructions found
on the following link:

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/xbox-softmod/20179-softmod-krayzies-ndure-installer-1-1-1-a.html

Once I got the file onto the memory card, it was a cinch to set
everything up - basically just tap "A" until you see
"Finished!".  I
used the Splinter Cell exploit.

Hope this will be of some help?

Cheers - Piers