Re: Kitchen Extension - what to automate?

Using the CBUS Relays direct for known high current devices is a bit
risky.
Apart from the fact that they are expensive they need to cope with the
switch on surge current, which is a lot higher that the rated current.
What would be viable is the CBUS switching on a contactor which are high
current rated.
I'd be very careful and talk through with an electrician.
I also have a microphone cable - for voice control later!!
But yeah you've really got it covered!!