RE: x10 lights turning themselves on - help please!

> Tony
> Which modules have you used for X10 curtain control? I am about to
> order Silent Gliss rail and motor.
> Looks like options include 2 universal modules (1 open, 1 close) or
> perhaps a projector screen module.

I'm currently using a single "UM7206 X10 Universal Module" in
momentary on
mode for both open and close, along with an X10 security door/window unit
detect if the curtains are physically opened or closed. Not that impressed
with the relay thing tbh, a few times it's locked up and I've had to press
the buttons on it several times before it starts working properly again