RE: x10 lights turning themselves on - help please!

We went through a phase where lights would turn off on their own..
eventually traced to a 2nd CM11u unit that was plugged in..but with nothing
attached to the plug or the serial lead.

The CM11u seemed to be constantly pumping out commands onto the mains..
mainly seems seemed to be interpreted as house code "M" which we
don't use but I assume sometimes they got interpreted as a house code we do
actually use. Anyway, unplugged it from the wall and the ghost was
exorcised. I've since even plugged it back in and the ghost hasn't come
back... weird.

Marcus

or