From: Tonyt
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 6:33 AM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] x10 lights turning themselves on - help please!

Hi John,

I don't have a solution for you but I find a neighbours electric hedge
trimmer (I think thats what it is, sounds like it) often turns on my lounge
light at full power. The light's not wireless but I have wireless receivers
which I guess relay the signal. Also I have x10 control on the lounge
curtains and these have shut themselves for no reason at times, which I
guess is down to the same thing

Regards
Tony