Re: x10 lights turning themselves on - help please!

  • Subject: Re: x10 lights turning themselves on - help please!
  • From: "Juan R" <jvankausa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 12:48:29 -0400

when the problem started to happen? did you have it working OK for a
while
(how long) and now is malfunctioning?
Sometimes plug in the transceiver in a new location may fix the problem.
If
you have new electrical equipment into your place, that new device may be
causing problems.
Try to figure what did it change to cause the system to go off and on.

I had problems like this with X10 every once in a while.  The day I decide
will trash all x10 stuff the system starts working well again.
My idea is to get insteon from now on , it appears are more reliable than
x10 products.