RE: Remote audio for voice recognition?

I put all of my Crown mics at light switch height on various walls -
definitely got the best results that way.

I think (from a very rusty memory) my Shure mixer has the ability to input
a signal to use as an anti phase signal to cancel out some noise - I did
think a lot about this a long time ago but never got very far. I was
thinking of inputting the main signals being played into the room (i.e.
sky/radio/DVD etc) but it'd soon get complicated and I'm not sure how close
the clean signals would be compared to the modified frequencies and
amplitudes etc once played into a room?

Paul.

website was
> the
> > > inspiration http://www.james.lipsit.com/whole.htm
> > > The key issue is the microphone's and placement of, and
ceiling not
> > > being
> > > the ideal place!!
> > > The mics's I have put in the kitchen and bathroom have an
attention
> > > button
> > > as well
> > > The software HAL is due to have a new version release soon,
but on
> the
> > > automatedliving website there are forums you can search for
this
> type
> > > info

> > > have a