Re: Remote audio for voice recognition?

Basically waiting for the new Version 4.0. Its been coming for a few
months
now, and from the Beta testers is much better as they have concentrating on
stability etc.
The forums are good but HAL itself is yet another HA software suite. Its
basically the one to use for voice - although it does not use the Microsoft
native engine, but I would probably only use it for this function, creating
events from the voice commands.
I haven't put any in the ceilings yet - still debating as I need to
experiment with this positioning but I suspect that I want to put some sort
of voice filter box thingy to filter out noise more

On 13/06/2008, Paul Gale <groups2@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> How are you getting on with HAL - I only tried a demo several years
ago -
> has it got much better (and are there many major new changes in the
upcoming
> version)?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Paul.