Re: Remote audio for voice recognition?

I've actually got the hardware similar to Paul - this website was the
inspiration http://www.james.lipsit.com/whole.htm
The key issue is the microphone's and placement of, and ceiling not being
the ideal place!!
The mics's I have put in the kitchen and bathroom have an attention button
as well
The software HAL is due to have a new version release soon, but on the
automatedliving website there are forums you can search for this type info