Latest message you have seen: Security of mains ethernet adapters?

Re: Bathroom audio advice needed/recommendation

Pedro,

If you use a free-to-air sky box as your "radio" you can use a
Sky or
all-for-one remote to control it. Two remotes and not one (Sky +
Sonos) but saves having a(nother) PC on.

HTH,

Tim.