Latest message you have seen: Re: [OT] Grand Designs

Re: Bathroom audio advice needed/recommendation

I set up my BU130 bundle with a ZoneBridge connected to my router on
Saturday. I showed the controller to my wife on Sunday and that was it,
I didn't see it for hours. She loves it.

I thought I may have trouble convincing my wife but she is already
talking about getting another ZonePlayer.

Geoff