Latest message you have seen: Re: Security of mains ethernet adapters?

RE: Bathroom audio advice needed/recommendation

  • Subject: RE: Bathroom audio advice needed/recommendation
  • From: "Pedro de Oliveira" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 14:04:48 -0000

Hmmm. The Soundbridge Radio looks like a worthy contender. I wouldn't
mind opening the device up and attaching external speakers to it either
so might look further into this option.
=20
The squeezebox is an option as I can run the slimserver software on my
NAS (Synology CubeStation 407) - thanks for reminding me of the
squeezebox...
=20
Cheers,
Pedro