Latest message you have seen: Re: [OT] Grand Designs

Any Slingbox Owners?

Guys

I have what appears to be a stupid problem with my Slingbox.

Couple of days ago it stopped working (flashing lights on the front).
I have just looked at how to perform a factory reset and I have to
press the reset button at the back of the unit. Should be easy.

I have the reset button (appears to be blue) but it will not 'push'
in, no movement from it. To be honest it appears as if there is a
blanking piece in there is similar.

Anyone had this issue? or any ideas?

Ben