From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of V=
argster
Sent: 02 December 2008 10:49
To: UKHA Group
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Tosh 1Tb Ext Drive - =A370 - But what drive is it ?

To add balance to this discussion, I'm with Gordon, I've had several large
Samsungs (well 400GB was big once), including two of the 1TB F1's and not
had any issues with them.
Unlike a load of Seagates I had a while back... :(

Lee

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 9:49 PM, Paul Gordon <paul@xxxxxxx>wro=
te:

>   Sounds like the F1 drives are to be avoided then... which is odd as
I'v=