RE: [ukha_d] Tosh 1Tb Ext Drive - £70 - But what drive is it ?

I've tried a lot of 1Tb (and bigger) drives and the rumour is that the
Samsung F1 drives aren't quite as reliable as they might be but I do have a
couple of them ... I use the Western Digital "Greenpower" 5400
rpm ones
mainly though (the WD-10EACS) as they run nice and cool.

Phil

Hampshire
> PO6 3AU

> > 01/12/2008 08:23
>=20
> ------------------------------------
>=20
> Limited Time Offer - Free iPhone VAT Calculator
> http://berble.com/index.php/component/content/article/109
>=20
>=20
>=20