RE: Re: Confused with Video distribution

Well my main AV room plasma is fed with component YUV rather than HDMI
as it's an older plasma that doesn't have HDMI. I did run an HDMI cable to
the LCD in the master bedroom but haven't really used it much yet (waiting
for the loft conversion wiring to go in). The cable was around 15m IIRC -
not sure the specs allow much more although you can get repeaters etc I
believe. This is obviously OK while Sky HD allow analogue HD - but maybe in
the future this could be a problem.

Paul.