RE: [OT] Aqualis quartz digital shower

I thought the Grohe didn't come with a shower head and the Aqualisa
did - a=
re you saying that yours did (or you had some kind of package deal)?

The best prices I found previously were =A3349 for the aqualisa and =A383
f=
or the wireless remote.

Paul.

unpumped just has
> the
> > > one

round control?
> The
> > > Axis
buttons.

Trying to think
> > > whether
shower or filling
> up
> > > the

strange
> really,
> > > what
want the water
> so

remote switch
> but
> > > having

> > > <groups%40mouser.co.uk>>
both un-pumped
> versions
> > > fed
absolutely
> brilliant,
> > > the
supposed "super
> > > doper"
home.
Quartz units but
> > > have
aesthetically nicer. Just
> that
> > > nice

<ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
> > > <ukha_d%40yahoogrou
> > > <ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com><ukha_d%40yahoogrou
digital shower

wireless system - more
> > > expensive
think it has more