RE: [OT] Aqualis quartz digital shower

Yep I have two. Both with remote switches, both un-pumped versions fed
by a 3.5 bar whole house pump. They IMHO are absolutely brilliant, the
best shower I've ever had, anywhere.
I stay in a lot of hotels, lots of them with supposed "super
doper"
power showers but nothing matches the ones at home.
They also look the dogs danglies, we have the Quartz units but have used
the Axis heads as I think they are aesthetically nicer. Just that nice
round control, with a nice LED :-p and a head.

Rob