Re: [OT] Aqualis quartz digital shower

In the end I actually went for the Grohe Wireless. It worked out
cheaper
than getting the entire Aqualisa set with wireless remote as the Grohe
includes it within the pack.

Thanks for all your advice it was much appreciated.

I wonder if SWMBO will insist that the remote is placed next to the bed?

Ho-Yin

On 07/09/2007, Rob Heyes <mh001b4520@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   The pumped version has a boost button but the unpumped just has the
one
> button.
>
> --Rob
> Ho Yin Ng wrote:
> > I thought the Quartz was the one with the single round control?
The Axis
> is
> > the one with the vertical column with a number of buttons.
> >
> > I was not aware that there is no flow control. Trying to think
whether
> there
> > is any disadvantage in this ... for having a shower or filling up
the
> bath.
> >
> > Does the Axis have any flow control? Sounds a bit strange really,
what
> > happens if I have a small child and they don't want the water so
> powerful?
> >
> > Though I won't have 3.5bar.
> >
> > The Grohe units all need min 3 bar.
> >
> > They look good and I like the idea of having a remote switch but
having
> no
> > flow control is a real turn off.
> >
> > Ho yin
> >
> > On 06/09/2007, Rob Mouser <groups@xxxxxxx
<groups%40mouser.co.uk>>
> wrote:
> >> Yep I have two. Both with remote switches, both un-pumped
versions fed
> >> by a 3.5 bar whole house pump. They IMHO are absolutely
brilliant, the
> >> best shower I've ever had, anywhere.
> >> I stay in a lot of hotels, lots of them with supposed
"super doper"
> >> power showers but nothing matches the ones at home.
> >> They also look the dogs danglies, we have the Quartz units
but have
> used
> >> the Axis heads as I think they are aesthetically nicer. Just
that nice
> >> round control, with a nice LED :-p and a head.
> >>
> >> Rob

<ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com><ukha_d%40yahoogrou

uk_selfbuild@xxxxxxx<uk_selfbuild%40yahoogroups.co.uk>
> <uk_selfbuild%40yahoogroups.co.uk>

bar of dynamic

problem is they