RE: Help .. any idvice on a small IR eye

Frank...

I'm out of the office this week, picking up my emails via the web so I'm
not sure of your offlist address..

Certainly interested in your FirM system,  can you drop me an email at
marcusw at miscs dot com..  so we can continue off list :)

Thanks

Marcus