Re: TV tuner card problems

Managed to get it going in the desktop, it didn't like Winamp which
was
stopping it displaying a picture.  Seemed to work fine with limited feed
from a little digital stub antenna, so at least I know the card is not
U/S.  Put it back in the Shuttle, and re-installed it, to get the same
error messages as before.  It may be a clash of some sort with the
Shuttle hardware or BIOS, but I've already wasted too much time so it
will have to wait for now.

I wonder if its possible to install it in a different machine and pipe
the picture across the network to the Shuttle?  Any ideas on this?

Martin