Re: Plug In Themostate Thingy ?

Wow, that's actually pretty cool looking. Unfortunately I have already
bought something now (more expensive too :\)

I went for this in the end: *http://tinyurl.com/yp2a66

Shame as that unit looks pretty cool, and I love the password
protection.. perfect when you have a 3 year old that likes to play with
buttons and dials :D

Cheers

Marc
*

wrote:

> > rofl, it's funny that you should say that. I've had many requests
for it

> > from the family :D
> >
> > But, do I put it in the incubator so we can watch the eggs hatch,
or the
> > brooder where all the mess happens !
> >
> > I still have 3 spare camera slots on the Geovision so it wouldn't
be
> > that hard to do, but it would have to be a waterproof camera :D
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Marc

like to dig the