Re: Electrisave protocol / PC Interface

  • Subject: Re: Electrisave protocol / PC Interface
  • From: "Paul Bendall" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 18:49:27 -0000

Jon,

Not installed at the moment as it is a bench proof of concept. But it
all works.

I need to find a HA friendly electrician to swap the current Cu for the
following, 2 Bank All Insulated Split Load Consumer Unit:

http://www.alertelectrical.com/Consumer-Units-Switchfuses-And-
Isolators/Crabtree-Single-and-3-Phase-Distribution/Crabtree-Loadstar-
Single-Phase-Consumer-Units/2-Bank-All-Insulated-Split-Load-Consumer-
Unit-18LC220SL.asp

The existing Mini-breakers being replaced for new in the bottom row and
then the 1 DIN meter in the top row:

http://www.metermanager.co.uk/ElectricityMeters.htm
DRM100S

Finally, the Idratek ODI to pulse count:

http://www.idratek.com/HWInput.htm#ODI001

HTH

Paul

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Jonathan Shaw" <semi.jon@...>