RE: [OT] RAID

> C'mon David, even you must have had a chuckle at that! :-D

Oh yes - suitable reply was all ready - then I thought it may be best to
nip

things in the bud - but that *really* upset fanboy...

You win some, you win some more ;)

David, My name is "Ian", not "Fanboy". I'm not calling
you childish names,
so please have the decency and maturity to return the favour.

I have already *gently* pointed out that you are being needlessly personal
about this, so please, take the hint, stop being so damn childish and
nasty,
and get with the program -

This is a friendly, light hearted discussion group, not a bloody OS war
pulpit.

If you can't have a laugh about these things and a bit of banter back and
forth without resorting to personal attacks, don't post.

Ian.