Re: PIC Programming - a where to start...

Cool!
I think it may be a while before I'm anywhere close to doing that sort
of thing though :)

At what point do you choose to use another pic to do a job rather than
getting a 'bigger and better' main pic and add the task to 'its' list of
things its doing?
(I'm thinking where you said that you were using another pic to do tone
generation with your pbx.)

Cheery!
Wayne