RE: Custom error page for WEB BROWSER

Hi Rob,

Thanks for trying but no good :(

1. I really need to use IE as some of the content is displayed using an
embedded media player and that doesn't work I firefox. The abiliy to also
do
it in firefox would be an advantage but IE is the main browser as it also
gets embedded in a VB application as well.

2. I looked at the forum you quotes and extracted the JAR file to look at
the CSS document. That will allow the "look" of the error page to
be changed
but not the actal content. Furthermore Firefox doesn't actually create an
HTML document when there is a error. If you chose ViewSource instead of
seeing html as you would with a normal page all you see is the same dialog
box that is on screen.

Regards

Keith

has