RE: Custom error page for WEB BROWSER

Hi All,

Has anyone found a way to get a web browser to display a fixed HTML
file in the event of a failed navigation rather than the standard
error pages displayed in IE and Firefox.

<< snip>>

Thanks

Keith

Have you tried a custom 401 page with <meta
http-equiv="refresh"content=0;
url="http://fooo/foo.html";>
in the head? I use it on my own website ( with content=2) to access a
specific page for a failed page.

That should have read 404 pages!

--
Rodney Hall