RE: MS RDC

  • Subject: RE: MS RDC
  • From: "John Nye" <john@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 13:40:57 +0100

Have you had a look at VNC?

I've got a windows only environment and I use tightVNC
http://www.tightvnc.com/ to manage all
my PC's (servers and kiosk, and me
Mums PC) from my office machine.

Don't know zilch about Mac's I'm afraid - I know....my loss -:) but VNC
comes in various flavours so there might be a solution there for you.

HTH

John

hoping
> to avoid the
> need for all the add-on stuff (monitor & mouse & keyboard
& DVD/CD