RE: Re: Help for the Clueless Gadget Lover

  • Subject: RE: Re: Help for the Clueless Gadget Lover
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 22:46:22 +0100

Try ringing The Tech Guys....completely clueless doesn't begin to
describe
them.  Maybe the engineers are OK, but the call centre and website needs
some serious attention.  And look at the details for the projector install
=
-
all cables run in a nice bit of trunking across your ceiling....mmmm......
=20
Pete
=20
Note: Obviously, I wasn't actually ringing for help, it was for market
research.....

_____=20=20