RE: [OT] Photos - My new Smartphone...

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Photos - My new Smartphone...
  • From: "John Nye" <john@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:02:06 +0100

Well I finally gave in and bought one -:)

Went for the flext with webnwalk package. Interestingly if you go into the
t-mobile site and pick webnwalk first, then the calls package and then the
phone you get an extra =A37.50 off for the 1st 3 months and with the phone
=
at
=A389 the 18month package works out slightly cheaper than the cheapest 12
month contract!

Just started to have a play with it and so far very impressed. And its
portable (about the same size as a treo 600 - one of my many other phones)
rather than luggable which the xda exec was.

John