Re: Networks points, tv points, speaker points - how much?

Conduit. Loads of it, and make it accessible, so you can push/pull
through it later on. Putting in conduit is cheap

Behind my tv:
http://ccso.co.uk/sb/images/viewer/christmas_5.jpg.50.html

The tracks in the left of the picture are for routing cables from my 2
floor roofspace into my 1 floor roofspace.
http://ccso.co.uk/sb/images/viewer/christmas_8.jpg.100.html

Put plenty in, you can fill it with cable later!

Simon