Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: [OT] Building Regs

I would not have thought so, as everyone would do it.
Best course of action is too go to your council web site and they will
have loads of guidance on this. Also you can phone up your Building
Control and just ask. They are helpful so won't try to trick you out