Latest message you have seen: Re: (OT) On line photo albums

Fw: [comfort-technical] Comfort and Clipsal help

  • Subject: Fw: [comfort-technical] Comfort and Clipsal help
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:17:04 +0100

Potential customer for anyone on here ?

Gareth Cook
IT Architect, SWG Sales
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

=20
----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 19/04/2006 12:15 -----

Discussion
Main Topic

"Comfort Home Controls" <andy@xxxxxxx>
Today 12:06

.
Subject:
.
[comfort-technical] Comfort and Clipsal help
.
Category:

Hi Dave,
I'm sorry to hear of your problems with your installation.
Please call me on 08707 605528 and we can try and put you in touch with a
competent Comfort/CBUS integrator.

Best Regards

Andrew Roberts
http://www.home-control.co.uk/index_products.html