Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: Fw: [comfort-technical] Comfort and Clipsal help

'sounds to me, given what they've spent, & what they were trying
to=20
achieve, they should have gone for EIB ...

Chris

Gareth Cook wrote:

> Potential customer for anyone on here ?
>
> Gareth Cook
> IT Architect, SWG Sales
> IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
> Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
> AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
> email: g@xxxxxxx
>

> ----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 19/04/2006 12:15 -----
>
> Discussion
> Main Topic
>
> "Comfort Home Controls" <andy@xxxxxxx>
> Today 12:06
>
> .
> Subject:
> .
> [comfort-technical] Comfort and Clipsal help
> .
> Category:
>

> Hi Dave,
> I'm sorry to hear of your problems with your installation.
> Please call me on 08707 605528 and we can try and put you in touch
with a
> competent Comfort/CBUS integrator.
>
> Best Regards
>
> Andrew Roberts
> http://www.home-control.co.uk/index_products.html

e+repair+improvement&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=
=3D76&.sig=3DTcERUCDPQcJLbg9mtvQGJQ>=20
> Computer stuff=20
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=3Dms&k=3DComputer+stuff&w1=3DHome+repair+=
improvement&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.si=
g=3DplS9-eUUfaBXyLVFT87AJg>=20
> High=20
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=3Dms&k=3DHigh&w1=3DHome+repair+improvemen=
t&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3Db5d547=
gPx7eFWNGqXQCl7A>=20

> Improvement=20
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=3Dms&k=3DImprovement&w1=3DHome+repair+imp=
rovement&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=
=3DO6pw_oratTOwep2G_91fIQ>=20