Latest message you have seen: Fw: Home Auotmation on my house started today

Re: Re: [ADVERT] Price drop on Black Gold Freeview TV Tuners and MCE Starter Kits

>>OK, that's great John....BUT.....Whole house distro of VGA
1024x768? I
>>have
>>VGA to my plasma (Indeed its stunning) but I need s-video or
composite to
>>feed the switcher.
>>
>>Oh and before anyone says it yes I know you 'can; distro VGA whole
>>house but
>>the switcher matrixes are crazy money!
>>

>Surely the way forwards is to have local decoding to VGA and distrubute
>video (live and recorded) over the network...?
>
>Jim

But that would involve a PC (or some other hardware decoder) in every
room...

...if you have existing TVs then it seems stupid to have to go to all
that extra effort when just piping s-video does the job for non-critical
viewing.

Phil