Latest message you have seen: R80 CFL's?

MCE Help

I have built a basic MCE box using an ASUS Pundit-R barebones PC and
am hoping to use the onboard graphics and sound capability.

I have installed the latest MCE Radeon 9100 Drivers from the ATI
website and using PowerDVD or WinDVD sound and picture are fine.

In MCE however, everything plays but the picture has a red cast and
the sound is broken up. I have checked the MCE settings and all looks
well, and I thought that the PowerDVD and WInDVD codecs would work
with MCE.

MP3 music is fine as are wma files.

Any suggestions gratefully appreciated.