Latest message you have seen: Fw: Re: Andy's UPS - EM Interference ? Should I move things ?

RE: Re: [ADVERT] Price drop on Black Gold Freeview TV Tuners and MCE Starter Kits

  • Subject: RE: Re: [ADVERT] Price drop on Black Gold Freeview TV Tuners and MCE Starter Kits
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 10:11:36 +0100

OK, that's great John....BUT.....Whole house distro of VGA 1024x768? I have
VGA to my plasma (Indeed its stunning) but I need s-video or composite to
feed the switcher.

Oh and before anyone says it yes I know you 'can; distro VGA whole house
but
the switcher matrixes are crazy money!

Many thanks,

Rob

TV
> Tuners and MCE Starter Kits
>
> You guys still use svidio huh? Make the move!
>
> About two years ago I switched over to VGA 1024x768 that feeds into my
> projector/ plasma / LCD where appropriate.
> I use a xcard for watching DVD's (quality is stunning) and a sweetspot
> card
> for scaling other stuff.

Please read the