RE: Mills, my *RSE!

  • Subject: RE: Mills, my *RSE!
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 20:02:50 +0100

Hi Paul,

> "Brady XSL-31-427 Self-laminating label 31.75mm" - look at
the
> picture... now call me a numpty, but in the past I have had what
> looks like *exactly* those labels, supplied on A4 sheets. - You'd
> write on the white part, peel it off, apply it to the cable, and
> wrap it round itself... - the clear part would then wrap over the
> white part, thus covering & protecting it... - these appear to be
> those labels, so I was overjoyed to (so I thought) have found a
> source of them. - click the link for this item, and there's
> *nothing* that indicates this item is a printer cartridge is
> there? - Even to the point that the item description says there
> are "no related products for this item" - which you would
rather
> think the machine that the crt goes in would be considered!

Have to agree from the picture it sounds like no machine is required.

Looking in the Label Printers and Software section shows a Brady Label
printer which only has one releated product.... a mains adapter.

Looking at the mains adapter, it doesnt have any related products!

Looking in the catalog the code you gave is described as XSL-31-427 Label
(Pkt 250) as opposed to the next item which is described as
"Continuous
Label".

Very vague descriptions :-(

Regards

Keith (who hasnt ordered anything yet but will be very careful if he does!)