RE: Mills, my *RSE!

Thanks Keith, - glad to hear I'm not quite so daft as I feel....

Whilst freely admitting it *is* my mistake, - Mills *have* shipped
exactly what I ordered, - it's just that based on the website, what I
ordered wasn't actually what I thought I had ordered!!!

Live & learn...

Paul G.

Of
> Keith Doxey
> Sent: 01 July 2005 20:03
> To: UKHA_D Group
> Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Mills, my *RSE!
>
> Hi Paul,
>
> > "Brady XSL-31-427 Self-laminating label 31.75mm" - look
at the
> > picture... now call me a numpty, but in the past I have had what
> > looks like *exactly* those labels, supplied on A4 sheets. - You'd
> > write on the white part, peel it off, apply it to the cable, and
> > wrap it round itself... - the clear part would then wrap over the
> > white part, thus covering & protecting it... - these appear
to be
> > those labels, so I was overjoyed to (so I thought) have found a
> > source of them. - click the link for this item, and there's
> > *nothing* that indicates this item is a printer cartridge is
> > there? - Even to the point that the item description says there
> > are "no related products for this item" - which you
would rather
> > think the machine that the crt goes in would be considered!
> >

> Have to agree from the picture it sounds like no machine is required.
>
> Looking in the Label Printers and Software section shows a Brady Label
> printer which only has one releated product.... a mains adapter.
>
> Looking at the mains adapter, it doesnt have any related products!
>
> Looking in the catalog the code you gave is described as XSL-31-427
Label