Mills, my *RSE!

That's the first and last time I'll use Mills then....

=20

Despite clearly ticking the "Do not part ship my order, wait till
everythin=
g is available" option (which is also clearly confirmed on the emailed
orde=
r confirmation from them), they have of course part shipped my order,
meani=
ng I'll have to wait in for a delivery again.

=20

This is doubly annoying since when I ordered, their website indicated
every=
thing was in stock so I wasn't expecting to have to wait for anything....

=20

And then it turns out that the cable labels I thought I was ordering are
no=
thing like they seem to be displaying on the website, and are in fact a
car=
tridge for a =A3300 label machine!! - someone please tell me if I am
stupid=
, but please go and look at the site (www.millsltd.com), go to "Cable
handl=
ing" then follow "labelling consumables"....

=20

Have a look at the page, - notice there are *loads* of what are quite
obvio=
usly printer cart's, as you go down, look out for "Brady XSL-31-427
Self-la=
minating label 31.75mm" - look at the picture... now call me a numpty,
but =
in the past I have had what looks like *exactly* those labels, supplied on
=
A4 sheets. - You'd write on the white part, peel it off, apply it to the
ca=
ble, and wrap it round itself... - the clear part would then wrap over the
=
white part, thus covering & protecting it... - these appear to be those
lab=
els, so I was overjoyed to (so I thought) have found a source of them. -
cl=
ick the link for this item, and there's *nothing* that indicates this item
=
is a printer cartridge is there? - Even to the point that the item
descript=
ion says there are "no related products for this item" - which
you would ra=
ther think the machine that the crt goes in would be considered!

=20

So what do you think I've got in front of me now, that I now need to take
b=
ack to the post office.... - yup!

=20

So, in my book NIL POINTS for Mills on the first attempt

=20

Of course, you may have better luck than me...

=20

Paul G.

=20

=20