[Advert] Verbatim CDRs

Dear all,

I have just got stock in of Verbatim CDRs thought that maybe some of you=20
might be interested.

They are all brand new and in packs of 50 shrink wrapped in a cakebox.

Spec is as follows:

Specifications:
* Datalife Plus Technology
* 700MB Data / 80 Mins Audio
* Superior resistance to UV irradiation
* 100 years archival life
* Lowest error rate against a range of CD writers
* 1X - 48X write speed
* Super AZO recording dye
* LIFE TIME WARRANTY!!

You can view my ebay listing at:
http://tinyurl.com/57dv4 and view
my feedback.

However for list members I am willing to drop the price of each pack
from=20
=A38.99 to =A37.99 if you purchase direct from myself.

Postage and packing is =A34.50 and items will be sent first class and=20
insured. Additional items will be an extra =A31.50 P&P (and will be
sent=20
standard parcel).

I can accept payment via Paypal (no charges) or cheque, postal orders or=20
bank transfers.