Re: [OT] large car thoughts

  • Subject: Re: [OT] large car thoughts
  • From: "Alex Monaghan" <ha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:04:08 +0100

Not exactly on topic, but have you looked at the Peugeot ?

I've had an 806 for 4 years now, I considered the Espace & Voyager, but
was
tempted by the 8 seats in the 806.

Usable internal space is similar to my mate's Voyager.

We fit a huge luxury tent and necessary equipment for a family of 5 to go
on
holiday without too many problems. (after removing the rear seat)

The 806 does look like a box on wheels (the kids call it Daddy's minibus),
but the newer 807 does have a few more curves.

opinion is
> exactly
> that... "my opinion" and should not be construed as the
opinion of anyone
> else I know, especially my girlfriend who agrees with me on nothing
ever
> !!!
> + Just because you decide to buy a Renault does not immediately imply
that
> you will become a suave and sophisticated older French gentleman with
> cool
> accent. And no Nicole will not appear as if from nowhere and jump into
> your
> car !

increasing