From: "Ho Yin Ng" <yahoogroups@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] More news on the Sky service to rival Freeview

Well I was looking at their website and in the return and refunds
information it said the following:

"We want you to be totally satisfied with every purchase you make from
Argos. It is our aim to offer you value and quality at outstandingly low
prices. If, for any reason, you are not completely happy with your
purchase, simply return it to any Argos store within 16 days of delivery,
unused in its original packaging, together with the receipt. We'll exchange
it or offer you a full refund and that's guaranteed!

If you decide within 16 days that you would like to return an item
purchased from this website, you can either return it to any store or we
can arrange to collect it free of charge.

Some products are excluded from our 16-day money back guarantee. These are
clearly marked by a ? next to the product name. Product installation
services already commenced are excluded from the 16-day money back
guarantee. In addition, all Argos products are guaranteed against
manufacturing defects for a minimum of 12 months. Your statutory rights are
unaffected."

And the ? sign is clearly indicated next to the freeview boxes on their
website.

Ho yin

At 11:44 27/07/2004, you wrote:
>That policy cannot apply if you were to buy off their web site or from
>their catalogue
>over the phone - the distance selling directive would come into force
then.

channels would be

1992:HM/EXP=1091011659/A=2044486/R=0/SIG=10svm8ftb/*http://www.theironshop.com>