Latest message you have seen: Re: [OT] Milkmen, window cleaners or gardeners

Re: More news on the Sky service to rival Freeview

Well I don't really want to by a freeview box or Top-up-tv subscription
if I can't receive it, so that website is all I have to go on.  I
assumed it was just using the postcode to select which transmitter's
list to display.  The list it came up with for Sandy Heath was missing
all the pay channels also had no ITV1, ITV2, Ch4 or Ch5, and no Radios
1-4 either.

If the list is indeed larger and they are filtering it based on
postcode, why would they think I might not get ITV if I should be able
to recieve BBC1?  Is each channel transmitted at a different power level?

Mal

>Mal wrote:
>

>>Unfortunately they're not all available from my local transmitter
(Sandy
>>Heath)
>>

>How do you know? Looking at various pages on www.dtg.org.uk, Sandy
Heath