Latest message you have seen: Re: UPS Recommendation

Re: More news on the Sky service to rival Freeview

I watch so few of the additional channels, it hardly seems worth the
£28pcm that NTL charges me :-(
All I want from the service is Freeview plus E4 and UKTV (but only Gold
and Style).  Unfortunately (but not suprisingly) the channel packages
are structured so you have to pay for 100 channels of other crap as well.

Unfortunately, switching to someone else doesn't help, since I would
then also have to start paying line rental for the phone (BT isn't an
option anyway because the line is too poor even for dialup, let alone
ADSL!)

:-(

Mal