Latest message you have seen: Re: DIN Rail Support Brackets?

Re: More news on the Sky service to rival Freeview

Well I was looking at their website and in the return and refunds=20
information it said the following:

"We want you to be totally satisfied with every purchase you make
from=20
Argos. It is our aim to offer you value and quality at outstandingly low=20
prices. If, for any reason, you are not completely happy with your=20
purchase, simply return it to any Argos store within 16 days of
delivery,=20
unused in its original packaging, together with the receipt. We'll
exchange=
=20
it or offer you a full refund and that's guaranteed!

If you decide within 16 days that you would like to return an item=20
purchased from this website, you can either return it to any store or we=20
can arrange to collect it free of charge.

Some products are excluded from our 16-day money back guarantee. These are=
=20
clearly marked by a =86 next to the product name. Product installation=20
services already commenced are excluded from the 16-day money back=20
guarantee. In addition, all Argos products are guaranteed against=20
manufacturing defects for a minimum of 12 months. Your statutory rights
are=
=20
unaffected."

And the =86 sign is clearly indicated next to the freeview boxes on
their=20
website.

Ho yin

At 11:44 27/07/2004, you wrote:
>That policy cannot apply if you were to buy off their web site or
from=20
>their catalogue
>over the phone - the distance selling directive would come into force
then=
.

allow=
ed
> > to be returned.
> >
> > Now I got to find a friend who has a freeview box ... and no one
has ..=
:-(

> > Gawd ....
> >
> > :-(
> >
> > Ho yin
> >

> > >Why not borrow a freeview box from a friend to see what you
get? Or ev=
en
> > >purchase one from Asda or Argos etc. with a no quibbles
guarantee (che=
ck
> > >small print) so you can get your money back if you can't seem
to recei=
ve
> > >the full array of channels.
> > >
> > >Again, don't trust the online postcode checkers. I put my
parents'
> > >postcode in and it claimed only some of the available
channels would b=
> > >receivable. I know for a fact they get each and every one of
the freev=
iew
> > >offerings, because I set it up for them....
> > >
> > >Good luck,
> > >
> > >Maccy
>

>Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
><http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=3D129ll57ih/M=3D283686.4531047.5839501.442002=
9/D=3Dgroups/S=3D1705041992:HM/EXP=3D1091011659/A=3D2044486/R=3D0/SIG=3D10s=
vm8ftb/*http://www.theironshop.com>